Thank You Giveaway
A winner has been selected! Congratulations Micah!
Thank you to everyone for participating in the giveaway; for your support and donations. I look forward to working with Micah & supporting her on her business journey!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you so incredibly much for your donation. I will never be able to thank you enough for your kindness, generosity and support during this time.
In an attempt to give back to all those who have supported Burleigh through this time, I would like to offer a giveaway.
How To Enter: You will receive one entry for every $25.00 donated.
Prize: One grand prize shall be awarded. One winner will be drawn at random, and will receive the package of their choosing worth $1,500.
Selection and Notification of Winner: The winner will be selected by a random drawing on February 19, 2023 at 12:00pm PST. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. In the event the first drawn winner does not respond in the provided time-frame, or should they decide they are not interested in receiving the prize; an additional name will be drawn until a winner has successfully claimed the prize.
GRAND PRIZE OPTIONS
Option One - Web Design Package
Having a user-friendly & responsive website for your brand is no longer just a recommendation, it’s the expectation. Customers are more likely to support businesses who create a welcoming & trustworthy online experience for their guests. If you select this package as your prize, we will begin by having a virtual consultation so I can learn all about you & your business. We will also discuss a strategy and what information/pages would best suit your business at this time. From there I will get to work and before you know it, you’ll have a beautiful online home for your users to connect with you and your brand!
Who is this package for?
- Individuals who needed the perfect little push to finally turn their hobby into a side hustle. Sell your products in your own online store!
- Businesses that are ready to level up and create a beautiful (and user friendly) online home for their business.
- Individuals who want an online presence outside of social media to display their achievements, goals, etc. A digital resume, if you will.
- Bloggers who are wanting a professional and cohesive website & blog located all in one place.
- Businesses who are wanting to do a major revamp on their existing website. Out with the old, in with the new!
Web Design Gold Package ($1,500 value) includes:
• 5 Page Website
• E-Commerce Setup (up to 25 products) OR Blog Setup (includes three blog post templates)
• Email Newsletter Setup & Forms
• Google Analytic & My Business Setup
Option Two - Business Starter Bundle
Everything you need to take your business to the next level wrapped up in one serious bundle! If you select this bundle as your prize, we will begin by creating a brand identity that aligns with you & your brand’s mission. Using your branding guidelines, we’ll then create a one page website; an online home to put you on the map & allow users to connect with you & your brand. Finish it off with a sprinkle of brand management hours to be used how we best see fit for you & your brand- perhaps a little social media management, or maybe a little email marketing. Whatever it is… your brand is about to be looking pretty kick-ass on the internet!
Who is this package for?
- Individuals who needed the perfect little push to finally turn their hobby into a side hustle.
- Small businesses that are ready to level up their marketing.
- Bloggers who are wanting to create a professional & trustworthy brand, and level up their digital marketing.
- Businesses who are wanting to do a major revamp on their existing branding, website & social media management. Out with the old, in with the new!
- Anybody, and everybody with a dream
Business Starter Bundle includes:
- Brand Identity Silver Package ($500 value)
- 1 Alternate Logo
- Colour Palette
- Typography Information (please note, font files are not included)
- Any Applicable Graphics, Patterns, and/or Textures
- 2 Concepts
- Up To 2 Revisions
- JPEG, PNG & EPS files
- Complete Brand Guide
- Single Page Website ($450 value)
- 1 page website
- Email Newsletter Setup & Forms
- Google Analytics & My Business Setup
- Brand Management ($600 value)
- 20 hour package. Hours are valid for 90 days from the first day of use.
- Hours can be used towards brand management tasks such as Content Calendar Creation, Schedule Social Media Posts, Engage With Your Audience, Hashtag Research, Blog Post Scheduling & Formatting, Email Marketing Design & Scheduling, Digital Course Management, Website Maintenance, E-Commerce Maintenance
Option Three - Photography Bundle
Imagine having your world documented on a regular basis. Whether capturing those special family moments, lifestyle brand photos, or product photography – this bundle has got you covered! Plenty of flexibility to best meet your needs and dreams. Use the sessions separately, or all at once for a bigger event.
Who is this package for?
• individuals, couples, families or anyone who appreciates & sees the value of regularly capturing those precious life moments.
• businesses who just can’t get enough photos of their products and offerings.
• influencers that need a variety of images for their online presence.
• bloggers who need consistent imagery for their blog.
• couple wanting their elopement documented.
• event coverage
Photography Bundle ($1,500 value) includes:
- ( FIVE ) Photography Gold package includes:
- 1 hour session
- 40 high resolution images
- Delivered in an online gallery & on a wooden USB
- Total: 5 hours of session time. 200 high resolution images delivered in an online gallery & on a wooden USB.
Notes: Ideally, this package is most suitable for those who are located in the Victoria, BC area or who are willing to travel to this area. Businesses are also welcome to ship their products to me to photograph (all products will be returned when finished.) Alternatively, I am willing to travel to those who are willing to cover my travel expenses.
Stay Up To Date
February 6, 2023
After a weekend full of rest & medication, Burleigh seems to be feeling better & back to his normal self after the reaction he had to sedation & stress of testing.
I am waiting to discuss with specialists & surgeon what his reaction means in regards to the recommended surgery. They have already informed me that there is potential for complications with this type of tumour/cancer.
His surgery is tenatively booked for March 9. However, have not yet decided if this is the route we will go.
I have contacted some Integrative/Hollistic Vets to discuss options & treatment plans as well.
Exploring all options, with the end goal of making him the most comfortable & providing the highest quality of life possible.
February 3, 2023
At 5:30am I woke up to Burleigh vomiting. His vomit contained blood and so I called the specialist’s office. Was told to monitor and to phone if he vomited again/refused to eat.
At 9:30am, he vomited again which once again contained blood. I phoned and they asked me to bring him in right away.
Initially, they thought it might be reaction to new prescription, however he had not yet started that medication.
They concluded that it was a reaction to the sedation, and a result of all the stress from testing two days prior. They sent us home with four medications.
Upon arriving home, he had a bowel movement which contained a rather large amount of blood. After another phone call, he was prescribed an additional medication.
Was told to monitor him, and if conditions continued/worsened to bring him into emergency clinic over the weekend.
February 1, 2023
Today was Burleigh’s appointment with the team of specialists. They did a thorough examination, and then Burleigh was sedated while they completed several tests.
• T4 and ALT levels have continued to increase from previous bloodwork.
• Thyroid Ultrasound: right side thyroid enlargement, heterogenous, non-mobile. Consistent with thyroid neoplasia. Left thyroid is normal. Local lymph nodes appear normal and there is no obvious vascular invasion. Ultrasound findings are consistent with thyroid carcinoma.
• Abdominal Ultrasound: within normal limits. No evidence of metastasis.
• Chest X-Rays: no evidence of metastisis.
• The recommendation is to pursue surgical resection of the mass.
• Monitor for worsening of clinical signs.
• In many cases surgery can be curative. Tumors can aggressively invade local structures, which can occaisionally complicate surgical removal. Unfortunately, most thyroid tumors are malignant/aggresive and can spread to the surrounding tissues, structures and other organs. There was no evidence of spead of cancer today but please be aware that spread can be microscopic or delayed.